1) Maximized payload to save freight: 15% more payload than IBCs; 44% more payload than drums; 50% more payload than bottles.
2)Saving loading time, much faster than drums, bottles.
3)Saving labor cost
4) No cleaning cost and recyclable
5)Collapsible, environmental friendly, strong impermeability and with good sealing
6)Easy to install, no need the forklift to load
7)Secure the tank with tension belts
« ruck Selection
1) Available for the trucks with length of 6.7m, 9.6m, 13m, etc.
2) It’s better that the truck with high guard bars in both sides of the trailer.
« Protection Method
1) Clean the floor of the trailer, avoid any dirty or protuberance.
2) Fix cardboard, plywood or cystosepiment on the guard bars.
3) Pave corrugated paper, plywood or cystosepiment on the truck floor to avoid any un-safe factors.
4) Pave the PE liner on the fixed paper or plywood to do the double protection
6) Case Study
LAF truck trailer flexitanks are used a lot to transport Syrup, Water Reducer and so on for long distance. In September, 2013, we ever loaded & transported Water Reducer from Qingdao (East of China) to Xinjiang, China (Northwest of China) with LAF 18KL trailer Flexitank. The length of truck is 13m, when loading, we put 2 sets of Flexitanks on the floor of the truck. The total transit time is 7 whole days, and running distance over 5500km. There is no any leakage during the transportation and the cargos were sent to destination safely.